Thursday, January 26, 2012

Searching

Yikes, almost a week with no new posts! How have you guys survived? wink

This is a topic I've been meaning to write about since I started this blog. Dreams. What is up with these crazy mom dreams I've been warned about? I know pregnant women have them, but I've had more since Autumn has been born. They are always the same story but with slight differences. You know, like all the Twilight sequels, but not so vomit-inducing.

Last night in my dream I was at a Target but with all my old Border's co-workers working there. I was visiting them, but they didn't give a shit. As far as they were concerned, I needed to stop coming back to see them. More of my self-confidence issues as you can tell. Anyways, my cousin Chip was there. I had driven him there and I wanted to leave. So we walked out and I just had my diaper bag/purse with me. I thought I had Autumn in it (Don't ask. I guess she was being carried in it for fun or such. No, I would never do that in real life.) I realized she wasn't there, so I panicked. How in the hell could I have walked out and not realized she was with me?! I bolted back into the store calling her name (as if she could have replied, 'over here Mom!'). I finally came back outside and saw her sitting in a shopping cart with two girls pushing her. I ran over, snatched her out of the cart, and gave the girls a 'what the hell were you doing with my baby??' look. They were all smiling and giggling, telling me they just were going to take her home as if she were a stray dog they found on the side of the road. I took her back to the truck, changed her diaper since her cloth one was drenched both inside and out, and drove away.

There was more to the dream, but that was the major part that seems to be in every dream of mine. What is wrong with me? I don't know whether or not these dreams are manifesting because I'm afraid of losing Autumn or because I feel like a bad mom. This is what dreammoods.com thinks: "To dream that you are searching for something signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. The dream may be analogous to your search for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem." Well, I don't argue with that! Couldn't I have just lost a shoe in my dream instead of my baby? I'd prefer that. Or even an Oreo so when I do find it in my dream, I get to eat it and be happy. Nomnomnom

What crazy dreams have you had?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment