Saturday, January 21, 2012

More cloth diapers, hoorah! Just ordered Kawaii One Size Snap diapers in a package deal. A really good deal. I will let you all know how they compare to my FuzziBunz and Happy Heinys. I've heard good things, but my daughter's behind shall decide!

On a non-baby note, I'm exhausted. OK, that sort of deals with her, but anyways. I'm exhausted as I said. I love her to pieces, but I think of all the hours of doing absolutely nothing and sigh with remorse. It's funny things we miss, things we take for granted, when they are gone. At the time, we didn't like it/them/whatever and we wanted something different. Then different comes and we think, 'hold on, shit! I changed my mind!' No, I don't regret Autumn. It's her and I against the world! I have Momma Bear instincts, ok? Don't mess with her. My claws can kill. Word.

It's just nuts how things flip around is all. At the time, I hated having nothing to do. I felt like I had no purpose. I woke up, played WoW (yes, I'm a nerd), went to bed, repeat. Hated it. Now I would love to be able to do that for a little bit. Never satisfied, isn't it how that goes?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment